Edinburgh Boiler Installation – Tips For Choosing Your New Boiler
Choosing Right Boiler For You with A Edinburgh Boiler Installation From Reliaheat!
With the wealth of boilers on the market today, it is easy to be overwhelmed when trying to choose the correct Edinburgh boiler installation for your property. Luckily ReliaHeat are here to help, with our top tips for choosing the new efficient boiler.
1. Identify Your Budget – How much are you realistically able to spend on a new boiler? Don’t forget that you will also have to factor installation costs into this. Also, are you able to get the boiler on finance? With many companies such as ourselves now able to offer 0% finance options on Edinburgh boiler installations, it is easier than ever to get a new boiler installed that is both cost-effective and also manufactured to a high standard by a trusted brand!
2. Work out how powerful the boiler will need to be – Depending on how many bathrooms, radiators and tap outlets you have, your new boiler will need to be able to cope with the amount of heating that is required. Boilers come with different power outputs (such as 30kW) and so it is important to make sure that you select the correct boiler size for your home. Your ReliaHeat engineer will be able to talk you through this during your free central heating installation Edinburgh quote, however, so there is no need for you to stress over this!
3. Look at the different warranty options available – A credible boiler manufacturer will not hesitate to provide an extended warranty on their products, however choose your Edinburgh boiler company wisely in order to benefit from this. Our engineers are happy to talk you through the different warranty options available.
4. Go with a trusted boiler manufacturer – Alongside the benefit of extended warranty options, a trusted boiler manufacturer will produce boilers that are less likely to break down or experience faults which in turn will lower the costs involved for you. Always bear this in mind when considering a cheaper boiler!
5. And lastly, make sure you go with a trusted installer! Potentially the most important thing to consider when choosing your new boiler installation is who is going to install it. Make sure that you go with a Gas Safe registered heating engineer and always look at reviews online prior to getting them out for a quote to make sure you are getting a fantastic customer service.
At ReliaHeat, our team consists of only fully qualified Gas Safe registered installers and we are verified by Trusted Trader, giving you peace of mind that your Edinburgh boiler installation will be carried out to a high standard every time.
Boiler online calculator https://reliaheat.co.uk/quote/
Boiler manufacturer https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/products/boilers/gas-boiler-replacement?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzKm58Z_38AIVR53VCh0koQDNEAAYASAAEgIoevD_BwE